No more ebooks for sale
The title tells the story
Yes, you did read the title correctly; I hdecided not to ut any more of my work for sale.
I an't say I am unhappy at the decision as it has been on my mind for years. I can't even say I hadn't seen it coming, I saw tihs day several years ago, yet for some insane reason, I believed the tides of fortune would chang for me, but the poisoned chalice killed my drive in the end.
Some people would say, "If you don't put ot out there, it will not sell."
To this, I will reply, "Sell? I haven't had more than three of four good, by my standard, months in over 12 years, what can I lose?"
The spring of hope has dried up; if - HUGE if - I continue to write, it will be here. Writing never paid off, so you may as well read my work for free, if any does come forth from the poisoned chalice.

Comments
Post a Comment