A Superb ending to a low period

 I may get my royalties now


On the positive side, the two sales yesterday - one from Apple, the other from Kobo - took my royalties over the $10 minimum for automatic payment from Draft2Digital, meaning I will be paid now for my ebook sales for the last seven months.
I only got these sales because I bought the books 📚📚 to get over the minimum payment level, if I hadn't I doubt I'd have had any royalties thanks to lending libraries. If I had 20 cents for each book they got sent FREE, I could have earned nearly four times as much as I made trying to sell my ebooks 😔😔

On the negative, as it usually takes a few weeks for the funds to get to D2D, it could be another month before I see the money; at least I know some is on its way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world