Wednesday 19 July 2023

A big Welcome to readers in Hong Kong

 I am going well in the Far East


If I am not selling ebooks, at lest the blog is recovering lost ground thanks to readers in the Far East this quarter.
Two months ago it was Singapore, and now it is Hong Kong readers saving the blog; I thank you, Hong Kong.
One thing among the many for this blog which puzzles me, bith cities are cetres for high=powered commerce, and yet my storeis are more down to earth.
A few years ago, I was more puzzled than I am this quarter; I had a mass of readers from the AEU. Again, the AEU is a high-finance, world so far from my reality I once turned down a contract to write a story in the world of finance; as I say, my world is the world of Harry Palmer, not James Bond, that is the reason for several years my largest group of readers came from the old Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment