DVD Lady to the rescue AGAIN

 Caught in two minds


I found myself caught in a dilemma of my own making this morning, why?
I came across a film in the Nagin series that I had not heard about; the dilemma is two months ago, I set on a quest to research the Nagin series https://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-new-nagin.html of films, the series started back in 1954. In order to be true to my search, I need as many of the films as possible, this is where I cannot thank the DVD Lady   https://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.com/2023/04/dvd-lady.html too much, they can supply two of the films in the series that are almost impossible to get anywhere else without paying a fortune.

What is my dilemma?
The film above is the one I found this morning, it is a slightly older version of one I bought a while ago; I was thinking of not getting it for this reason, but if I am going to do this quest, I need to be thorough. This film, however, at first sight, would appear to be more of a musical version of the film.
One of the young dancers is a lady called Kunika Sadanand; later on in her film career she became quite attractive, but I can imagine how she is going to look in this film as I have another of her films of this age (1989), and she has her hair done in the wavy style, which didn't suit her - my opinion - and she was tall and thin. When she filled out, in later years, and put her hair down Kunika became very attractive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world