The new Nagin

 Shraddha Kapoor


In some ways, you have to feel sorry for Shraddha Kapoor; her next role is that of Nagin, the female snake enchantress from the movie of 1956. This role was made famous by her her aunt, the "Queen of Bollywood," Sridevi.
While Shraddha may be an attractive lady, she will never come close to her aunt; either in star ability, or acting ability.

This month, I started on a quest to make an unbiased choice on who I think is best in the role. During the quest, I have found several versions of the film I didn't realize existed.
I have not decided on the best, but along with most of the viewers on IMDB, many of whom are Indian judging by the style of rating musicals highly. We agree, the worst by a long way is the new version, then again who would have considered changing a very good film into a series lasting seven series?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world