A Great Puzzle

 Three of a kind

The movie Meghnadbodh Rohoshyo from India is a great puzzle to solve if you enjoy a complex mystery.
The storyline is about a writer who disappears after his new book is launched at a birthday party. 
The guests are family and business associates. The mystery begins with the discovery of a present that none of the guests brought to the party. 
As the police investigate the disappearance, it becomes obvious that all at the party hated the author for one reason or another, including his wife and daughter. 
What makes the story intriguing is until the end, you don't know if he is dead, or left the party unseen.

Why is it one of three of a kind?
Having located this film which I saw on Netflix, I hope to locate two more films that I have not been able to find on DVD. I will add those if I can find them.

After checking my Netflix account last night, I found the other films I am looking for are still on there; despite them being there for three years.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world