Christian Science

 Medicine not Prayer


After my earlier post -   https://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.com/2023/04/i-would-class-myself-as-chrtian-scientst.html - I was curious about the Christian Science cult that was all the rage some years ago. 
Apparently, their heyday was back in the late 1930s when they had over 250,000 adherents, today the total is less than 50,000.

I admit I am not a fan of big pharma products, I have always said what was good enough for my grandparents is good enough for me, when it comes to basic medicine.
I had to cut some of my tablets down two years ago, I found out some were liable to cause liver or kidney illness, and as I have a lump on my liver I was taking no chances.
I cut down, radically, on my coffee intake, and noticed an almost immediate change in my mental health.

I am not saying we should stop taking tablets, just be careful, and one thing which will not help your physical health is prayer as the drop in figures would indicate. I recall seeing a photo taken six or seven years ago of the actress Kirsty Alley, best remembered for days in the comedy series Cheers. You would not believe it was the same lady, during her "brief" spell with CS (which she praised at first), she appeared to have gained a serious weight problem. She had gone from a svelte

, sexy, young lady to a lady who could contend in the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) at the heavyweight division.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world