Motorcycle Racing

 Supercross


For a long time, I have had a passion for motorcycle racing, whether TT, Isle of Man, British Superbike, motocross, or World Superbike.
The only racing, if you can call it racing, I dislike is the US Supercross series. This is not a real race, as I see it, as the "races" are no more than a series of man-made jumps. I much prefer racing in Europe where the courses are natural, and riders get the opportunity to race, not just perform stunts.
The leading rider here is the late Malcolm Davis riding a Bultaco, being chased by Mick Church riding an AJS, one of the top Bristol riders during a meeting in the Somerset area during the 70s. When he began Mal Davis like many riders rode a British bike.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I wrote an ebook about this era of motorcycling, there are few, if any, British motorcross cycles in production these days.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world