The worst film I sat through

 What a choice


I am spoilt for choices here, I have sat through some horrors of films.
Here are just a few I recall.

The Omega man (original), this film could have been told in half of the time. A man who fights zombies, cannot come out in the daylight, and he daren't go out in the dark - obvious solution.

Emmanuelle - I went to see this film as E2 was supposed to be more sensual, and erotic than the original;, so I thought I had to see the first to compare it, my verdict is both were a waste of time; it didn't help that I found Sylia Kristel not only unattractive but a terrible actress. Black Emmanuel was slightly less boring, no sexual pun intended, as the lead actress, Laura Gessmer I did see as attractive. On the whole, sex movies do nothing for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world