What would you do?

 The law


This film from India raises a valid question; one I have asked myself since I was in Ireland during The Troubles
I was in Ireland at the time Bobby Sands died during his hunger strike. 
It may not be a Christian outlook, in my view, one dead terrorist is better than perhaps hundreds of innocent people maimed, or killed, as the IRA did in BrightonHamas in Israel, and Boko Haram in Nigeria.
This is a story of two police officers, who are tasked with bringing a terrorist to court after hearing of the deaths of several of their friends caused by allies of the terrorist.
The senior officer is old school and wants to uphold the law, whereas his junior is out for justice for the deaths.
To be honest, if this was me, I couldn't choose. My instinct tells me to seek justice, as we know how courts work, why should we pay for a good life for criminals when people are jobless, hungry, and homeless?

Comments

  1. Tell me more; I don’t quite understand your conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a system that provides food, and care for criminals, is it correct to pay for these luxuries when many people can't afford a meal?
      Is it right that a person who has killed go to jail, and have a better life at the taxpayers expenses?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world