This cat is running out of lives

 Another close call


Less than an hour ago, I almost choked to death; I am getting concerned at the number of times I appear to cheat death.
This time I was watching the loveable series The Snoop Sisters featuring Helen Hayes and Mildred Natwick

Towards the end of the film, there was a gag where one of the sisters explained why she said to duck when she knew the man chasing them could not have hit them when he fired his gun. She said, "I knew he couldn't hit us, but he may miss the shot and hit us by accident."

I could see the punchline coming before it was said, so I began laughing; unfortunately, I already had coffee in my mouth, so I choked as I began to laugh. I struggled to clear my throat for a few moments, but in the end, I evaded anything more severe than a sore throat.

Comments

  1. That glass is full! And you should thank any star, not just the lucky one!
    https://youtu.be/freaNntFqW4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was in contact with some writers in the USA, that was over a decade ago, they would say "If you survived, it means the Lord has work for you to do."
      I would reply, "I wish he'd give me a sign as to his wishes, so I can oblige him."

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world