Some you win others you lose

 Hindi movies


Last night, January 10th, 2023, proved to me that you cannot go by the IMDB ratings for films, not that I do. Most are rated by viewers from India.
The film shown here is a movie I bought recently as it has Kiran Juneja in, a lady I saw in a minor role in the film Shimla Mirchi.
This film only rates 3.5 out of 10, despite being a reasonably good film (despite the cheesy ending) because it has few songs and no irrelevant comedy(?) antics.
This film is the story of a man who helps a young lady with amnesia fight an entity to get her life back together; Mrs. Juneja has a major role as a medium in this film.
I recently bought a film titled Freaky Chakra mainly because it came in a double pack with the film Satta, which had no subtitles. This film is worthy of the low rating (4.5), mainly because the writer keeps irritatingly injecting himself needlessly into the plot. The film is also hindered by the fractured way the story is portrayed.


Comments

  1. Interesting reviews! Thanks, Alan!! I’m not going to get them anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be asked to review books because people valued my honest review. I did point out before I reviewed the item; if I thought it was not any good I would say so; my rep as a reviewer relied on my honest appraisals.
      I am not trying to boost profiles of films or actors and actresses. My review is just my opinion.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world