Ingmar Bergman

 Nordic Noir


Last night, I was asked where my interest in films from India came from?
My reply was that my interest was more in foreign films, than India, per see. My interest in India has many sources as this post -   https://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.com/2023/01/indian-cinema.htmlwill show.
My interest in films from Scandinavia started long before the recent craze for Nordic Noir with shows such as Borgen, Trapped, Forbrydelsen and others hit the screens.
For many years, one of my wishes has been to buy a set of films by Ingmar Bergman but which films to get?

Comments

  1. “per se”:
    per se
    /ˌpər ˈsā/
    adverb
    by or in itself or themselves; intrinsically.
    "it is not these facts per se that are important"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world