Admiration for DIversity,

 A Divided Mind


Years ago, when I was in a writing group based in Germany, several writers in the group said they admired me for my ability to flit from genre to genre.
This ability lessens the risk of me suffering writer's block; well, the usual definition, at least, I used to get WB, but my variation is I used to get too many ideas.
I used to admire writers who could focus on one story at a time; then, some years ago, I turned a 1,500-word blog post into a 35,000-word novelette, and the rest is history, as they say.
The story on the head of the post I turned into -  a short story called The Mill House Terror which I hope to release soon in an eBook short story.

Comments

  1. Complete sentence?
    Many years ago, when I was in a writing group based in Germany.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world