I knew a murderer

 A double homicide


This is not a "cheap gimmick" to get readers to my blog; while I stayed in Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada, I did know a double murderer by the name of John (I can't recall his surname).

John was an innuit, a native of Labrador who served 15 years for a double murder.
The cause of his crimes was he came home one night to find his wife making love to his father; what man can stand that?

After serving time, he traveled to Alberta, where he met and lived with a friend of my late friend, Faye. Though he'd paid for his crimes, John's life was over, and he turned to alcohol to hide his misery.
It was with the aid of our friend, Jackie, he stayed a step away from becoming a total alcoholic; though it was hard for Jackie to control his addiction, she never stopped trying until she passed away in 2012. Within months of her demise, John died too.

Comments

  1. I gather he took them both out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he killed them both in a fit of rightous rage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world