Carry on Regardless

 The Whiteout Theory


For many years, I have applied the Whiteout Theory to my writing.
The term whiteout is used when all you can see is snow in front of you, and you move forward hoping to get clear with no reason other than to stop could be fatal.

This is why I kept writing when ebook sales never happened; I used to hope that some would come, but alas, none did.
An interesting byline is one of my late friend's daughters in Alberta, Canada, who used to joke about her mother not driving in the winter. Faye was elderly and had poor vision; it wasn't until her daughter, Patti, got trapped in a whiteout that she realized the horror of the situation. When Patti got home, it took her family two hours to free her hands from the steering wheel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world