Flash Gordon

 Buck Rogers


Several years ago, during the end of the world craze of 2012, I wrote my version of how I saw the end of the world.
At the time, a ball of metal three times the size of our planet was being tracked across our galaxy.
Now, we have a real threat from outer space as a beam of high intensity has been spotted travelling to Earth from a distant planet; this is the time for Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon to save us.

Though the short story is no longer for sale, I still remember what I wrote.

Comments

  1. Why no longer for sale? Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on sale for seven years and even during the high sales of my other science fiction series it never sold.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world