Bollywood Glamour

 Beautiful India


I don't think it's true as I heard it said in the film Bombay Talkies, a lady (played by Rani Mukherjee) said you can tell if a man from India is gay by asking if he prefers Sridevi or Madhuri Dixit.

 Apparently, if he chooses Srividi he's gay. I can't compare their acting talent as my interest in Bollywood has only been for a few months. For beauty, I'd go with Srividi, there again my choice for beautiful actresses from India wouldn't put Madhuri in the top 10 as my faves are Raveena Tandon, Reena RoyShefali Shah, and Raima Sen but that is only my opinion.

Having seen some more movies, and series from India, the list of ladies I consider alluring grows, and not all of them you'd class as glamorous as I get attracted as much to facial features as I do the alluring sexual looks.

Comments

  1. Yes, those ladies from India are very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is only my opibion, but I have came across many beautiful elderly ladies (over 50), in watching Indian series and films; if only the west were as wise as to use older ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world