Monday 22 June 2020

Keep the ban

Hunting animals for sport is barbaric
Hunting any animal for sport is barbaric, no matter what you may think about the jobs the past time give to an area. 

Last month, I saw a video of a dog being rescued from a hunt only moments before being put down; it's crime was that it had got injured running with the pack and had become a burden. As an animal lover, I find the thought of putting an animal down because it is slightly injured unbearable to comprehend. 
I am still haunted by the fact that three years ago I had to put down to of our dogs, one had a serious cancer that was crushing his heart, and the other was dying of a liver disease that had eaten his body to the extent he was skin and bone. When I carried him out, he weighed less than a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment