Risking a fine

Going for a walk
I could go for a walk as the exercise I would get could keep my right knee from becoming useless through inactivity, and the fresh air would help the state of my mental health. If I get stopped by the police doing their job, and they do not consider my exercise worthy, I could be facing a £60 fine.

My problem is that because my left ankle has no strength I need to put more and more pressure on my right knee to remain mobile. 
As the Royal Air Force forgot about me for over two years, after I applied for an EPV to enable me to have some mobility, even if I had no money to go out, and now Bristol City Council is doing all they can to delay the building of a shed for the EPV, before long it will be too late for me.
If you wonder, Bristol Council is a Labour council and has been for longer than anyone can recall.

Years ago, staying in was an option I was forced to take as my disability benefit had been cut, now it is a choice I make to help our NHS heroes, but when this is over it could be too late for me. 
Yet, farmers in Kent, have shown how little they value the National Health Service by paying for workers from Poland to enter the UK; I can think of no better way to spread the coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world