The Witches Of East End

Since the end of season 2.
Since the cliff hanger ending to season 2 of The Witches Of East End, I have had the inkling to write some more stories for the series about the Beauchamp ladies. I have started a short story that begins after season 2 ended called The arrival of Helena Beauchamp. If there is enough interest in my story, I will continue writing it, as usual, you, the readers are in control.

Sometimes, we need to bend the rules to get what we wish for, as is the case with this series as season 1 is not available to buy I am downloading it from an upload site in the UK. If the series had been available, I would happily have bought it. The upload site is okay for films but useless for series issues, not only are they episodes out of sequence for the seasons, but also for the series.

Madchen Amick (Wendy) told reporters she would love to do a series exploring Wendy's darker side, I think that would go well with fans of the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world