Sunday 11 February 2018

The non-writing Alan

If I felt appreciated I would continue
In these days when I struggle to write, I find it hard to believe that I once wrote 10,000 words a week for several months. True, it did take its toll as my friends were worried I was going to have a breakdown as I couldn't go two days without writing.
THE WALL
How things changed three years ago when I realized no matter what I did, I was unable to force sales for my stories. The early days of my struggle were hard, but the longer I went on, the easier it became not to write.
For years I was plagued by a multitude of ideas, to the extent, they stopped me from sleeping. 
It was at this point I decided to mentally block the thoughts, a process I have now mastered, not that sleep is easier to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment