Friday 13 November 2015

How messed up can my life get?

The day I wait for
Yes, folks, it is the day we're supposed to watch out for bad luck - don't make me laugh, that has been my life since March.

I should be pleased. One book was selling very well, and it is a lovely day but for months I haven't been able to write more than a few words.  

Reading
I have an extensive library and a diverse one at that; I would read, but it haunts me, having books shows I cared enough to buy the writer's work.  I wonder how that feels? I wrote an award-winner once, but it never sold. I spent over 15 months on one book, which didn't sell either. 

TV 
I use my TV as a monitor screen to watch my DVDs. I think I'll be doing that a lot more in future, again some writer had to write the script and the series caught the interest of someone enough to want to have it produced. Following that, the actors learned their lines to bring the shows to life. 

Grammarly 
I have the beginning of a bad day already; my Chromebook can't connect to my software grammar checker Grammarly. If I thought this was a problem, I would be worried, but as nobody reads this, I don't care how it reads. There again, if nobody reads this, why am I writing it? The answer - a final post for Friday 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment