Saturday, 3 October 2015

Breaking news

Exclusive 
Draft2Digital 
 From this month, my work will only be available on Draft2Digital  https://www.draft2digital.com/book/.  My work will still be available in the UK, you can buy it from various outlets on Draft2Digital.

Amazon 
 I can hear the familiar argument about needing coverage already. After more than three years on Amazon, I still make less than $1 a month, so, I don't think I'm going to miss them. 

Kobo 
 After three years, I am still waiting to receive the only payment I am likely to get from Kobo. I decided not to use the Toronto-based distributors again.

Barnes and Noble 
 Over the last year, Barnes & Noble have been my largest sales market, outselling Amazon every month. Thanks to Draft2Digital I sell more on B&N in one week than on Amazon in a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment