Sunday 17 May 2015

Where it began

                                         A schoolboy dream

My dream of being a writer began so far back I can't recall not wanting to be a writer.
Since my school days, I was told that I could tell a good story; I suppose that is when the dream began; it wasn't until I was laid up with a torn tendon and not working, twelve years ago that I seriously considered writing.

The original idea for a story with this cover was for a scientist talking abut his expereinces when travelling in time. My new idea is going to be to write a short story I can sell for a dime, like the ones that sold in the 1930s, hence the title.

To be honest, the only time I paid off was when I wrote two articles. The first was for Yahoo on why I gave up smoking. The second was for an a friend in the USA about the issues involved with the Muslim Invasion, and rising rate of crime associated with it across Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment