Friday 18 January 2013

INSANE PRICE CUTS











Off the shelves for a few days but back at an INSANELY LOW price are the following books. Hunted down, the final part of the Pat Canella stories. The 5 story multi-pack, it was 4 but I have one last piece to the jigsaw to add now. The award winning Chronicles of Mark Johnson book 1 of what would have been four - you didn't want it - now book 2 will probably never surface. 

 From my view, it takes months to put a story together, working all hours and all I would have got was a few cents for months of work. But, as NOBODY cared, why should I now.  You can go back to your zombies, cheap sex and whatever trend people jump on this year; I tried to write an interesting and challenging story and got spat on for my troubles.
 All I can say is you don't know what you have missed out on, but there again. Why bother when the shelves bulge with bilge ridden zombie stories. I know how Edgar Allan Poe and H.P. Lovecraft felt, the only difference is I won't get recognition for my work. All I wanted was a few sales and even that was too much too ask.

1 comment:

  1. YOU wanted them and for MY sins, I gave you them. Now on sale at LOW, LOW prices :(

    ReplyDelete