Where did the dream come from?

 Modern Art

Anyone who knows me, or reads this blog, will tell you I am not a fan of modern art; most of it I wouldn't give room for in a skip.
To me, the best thing about modern art is what Andy Warhol said, when he said, "I don't know a lot about art, but I know what I like."

So, this brings me to my dream.
In the dream I was running an exhibition of modern art, the show displayed a collection of multicoloured glass balls, and large concrete balls.
In the museum I worked in for many years, there was a selection of coloured glass paperweights I enjoyed viewing, but I hadn't thought of them for nearly 25 years.
My art style is art deco of the 1920's, or the styles of the 1940's to 60's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world