The Devil's Plan

Jehovah's Witnesses 

Last night, I was involved in a discussion with two attractive ladies about joining the Jehovah's Witnesses.

I have no thoughts about joining the faith. I recall an incident in the 70's in Southampton when despite the pleas of the hospital staff a father let his daughter die, because HIS faith disapproved of blood transfusions.

I pointed out that my belief is I am a Christian Scientist. I believe events in the Bible did happen, but were caused by events dealing with Science, not Religion.

I raised a few questions for them to ponder too. 

Like many groups, they use sexual attraction as a lure; I won't deny the ladies who came were attractive to me, but I had no intention of being swayed from my belief.

One lady was late middle aged, and the other was in her late 20's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world