Private chat room

 Gmail

In the last few weeks, I have been asked by several young ladies, do I have a contact other than Facebook Messenger
Yes, I do, I can be contacted by Gmail, if you wish for a private chat.

My usual rules to chat apply here as on other lines, it is a lady's choice what we talk about, I will not force her to talk about things she feels uncomfortable with, and because we talk about delicate matters tonight, does not mean I will talk about them tomorrow unless the lady takes the chat that way.
Ladies over the years, have said they feel safe talking to me; one reason is if I see a lady online, I do NOT assume she is looking to be chatted up for a date; I see her as a lady seeking someone to talk to, after that it is up to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world