Writers Bureau

 It would be deliciously ironic

Here is a passing thought, when I started on the road to being a writer, I began a course with Writers Bureau, the tutor I had told me I didn;t have what it took to be a writer; I guess he knew as he was useless, why?
He broke the 3-minute rule, that is how long it takes to sell a book.
Stage 1 - a good cover, his cover was a girl screaming through a porthole :) 
Stage 2 - A title that links to the cover and leads the buyer to the back cover for a brief read. The title - Sheep :( :( 
By this time, you are wondering if the story is about a farm, and the sale has been lost.
Stage 3 - The blurn on the back intrigues the reader into buying,
I was good at writing blurbs, two of mine earned their writers a contract.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world