The truth came out

 A decade of calm

This month is the 10th anniversary of the passing of my mother, am I sad, no, why?
All my life I felt something was off in the family, there was never any love shown to me; even as a child I could sense there was resentment towards me, nothing I did was correct.
A month before she died, my mother admitted I was not wanted; this news did not startle me, all it did was clarify the reason for the ill-feelings I had felt over the years.
The best thing to come from my mother's passing is that I stopped being comapred to my cousin Annette, we are not even close in personality, or intention.

Annette is a money-grabbing, rule-breaking, marriage-wrecker.
In her short time in the Police, she had an affair with a senior officer, who began the affair I don't know, but it should have been stopped as it is against Police policy to have a relationship with an officer of higher rank.
This affair brought about the end of the officer's marriage. I have a policy that I never broke, even when I am approched; if a young lady is in a relationship, I will not encroach into the area, even if I see the young lady as attractive. Another aspect of the policy, if the lady is in a relationship with a friend of mine, our friendship is more important to me than my desire for a relationship, and it is to me tabboo to break this friendship,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world