A Triple play

 What a foul play

How about this for a Triple Play, followed by a foul.
Last night, I was approached on Facebook, by a charming lady; we'd only been chatting for an hour, when she said "What are you getting me for tomorrow?"
My answer was "Is it your birthday?"
She claimed it is, how was I to know that as she'd only been in contact hat night. Later she said she was going out for a meal tonight with he friend, as that didn't win any money she played the sick granny card; the image she sent could have been of any elderly lady in hospital, so again no luck.
Then she said she needed $50 to free her Apple account; again no joy.
Tonight, she was on complaining she's hungry, even though she said she was going for a meal last night, I am getting used to the various scam routines these days, so I close down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world