Why do I buy from eBay not Amazon?

 Helping small businesses thrive

There are two main reasons I prefer to buy from eBay, not Amazon.


The first reason is I prefer to help small business grow, rather than feed a gigantic organisation's multi-profit margin.
The second reason is I get treated better if I have an issue with a seller on eBay than I would on Amazon, as eBay being smaller can tend to your issues, where Amazon push you under the rug, and ignore you. I know this as I have an issue with them which goes back two years, and is unresolved.
A lesser reason is on eBay, I tend to buy used goods mainly this way I know they work; I have had some issues with a DVD which is faulty, but the few cases were not the fault of the business selling but in the production factory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world