Another scam neutralised

 I had my suspicions

I think the lady, Donna Hardin, who tried to scam me a few days ago has been reading the blog. I had this feeling from her first contact on Facebook, she said was interested in my writing, and intrigued about my life; these days, I rarely post to that site.

In the last few days, I noticed Canada had jumped to the top of the list of countries where I was being read, from the bottom less than a week ago,
If she is reading this blog, she will know I am wary about any attractive lady who approaches me, for several reasons. Though they may not consider digital currency a scam, once you create a digital wallet, you leave yourself open to having your funds stripped, with no way to get the money back,
The more I veiwed her profile on Facebook, the more I was certain she would try a scam. We come from different worlds, what would we have to talk about?
She was a decorated officer, I don;t her rank, in the Royal Canadian Air Force, this means her family had the money to put her thtough college, and university. I couldn't make out her medals, but she has several, she was aircrew as she wears wings on her uniform.
Another aspect is she has over 1,000 friends on Facebook, over 80% of these are male.
It has been over a dy since she asked to become my friend on Facebook, with no reply; I doubt she will reply. If she read the blog, she will know I have no money to spare for "investing," and I am not going to create a digital wallet if I did have moneey to spare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world