Know your Opponent

Slowly slowly catchy monkey 

The most important aspect of war, according to 5th Century China, is to know your enemy. In the book - The Art of War - the basic tenets of war are laid out, since then little has changed. 
The war I am staging now is a war against the SCAM; what the young ladies involved don't realise is that as soon as I am contacted, they have lost the battle.
No matter how sweet, and charming they try to appear, this old fox has them beat before the contest of wits gets off the ground.
Another aspect of the war is to put yourself in an advantageous position; in my case, knowing the only reason a young, attractive lady would contact me is to try and coax me to invest in Crypto.
Usually, if you stalk your victim, like a tiger, you may catch them off guard, but these girls don't have time on hand for a long war.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world