I suffer with Erectophobia

 The inability to get aroused in my dreams

My condition fist came to my notice one night when I had a dream of being alone with an archeology curator in the tunnels under Bristol Museum. The lady in mind was Sue Giles, an attractive lady of my age, we got on well, and in the dream Sue was edgeing me on, all I could talk about was radio waves. This sitaurion for most of the men at the museum would have ideal, as she was thought of as being desirable.
Another instance came a few years later, I had a dream of a freind of my wife who I considered very attractive, but my dream would allow me to go no further than seeing her panties.
This condition could be the reason I find it hard to write a sex story, I can write stories with sex in, but as yet, I have not written one were sex is the theme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world