I have a problem accepting my success as a writer

 I always underestimate my ability

I could not accept what little success I had as a writer.
Whether that was because I am used to underestimating my ability, not believing it could happen to me, or some other reason is hard to determine. Even when I held the certificate of success, in 2012, for my ebook - The Chronicles of Mark Johnson - in my hand, it took weeks for me to accept it had happened.
It was the same when my science fiction series - Forgestriker - sold well, I had difficulty believeing it was me.
I think the problem is I read so many accounts from writers in the USA of going on courses, book tours, and contracts being signed, and all I got was no reply to my emails; I believed success would not be for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world