Have I found a new series to watch?

 Tierra de Lobos



This is a long story with many turns.
Three years ago, when I was watching films, and series from Spain on Netflix; I came across the series Tierra de Lobos. The title translated to Land of the Wolves; this can be take one of two ways from the storyling.
A) - a pair of failed bank robbers take refuge in a deserted area of Spain close to the border with Portugal. an area inhabitted by wolves. The land is owned by the Wolf family, hence the double meaning.

After I bought the DVD box set, I realised I didn't check if it had subtitles. A quick check online said - no - I did find a site which had the series subtitles, this created an issue; I would need to add the title to the discs, and the series has over 50 episodes, a big task.
At this time, I didn't know who was in the series other than Alex Garcia.
Recently, I ame to the conclusion that with the space available on a DVD, if the subtitles are not on the disc, you cannot add them if the disc has nore than 3 hours of recording on it.
This week, I decided to throw the set out as the task of re-recording the discs, and adding subtitles is too much for me; especially as I had no idea if I would enjoy the series - I still don't know about it - this afternoon I checked before throwing the set out, to find it may have subtitles after all.
There are several lesser known actresses from Spain in the series, none I find attractive; I have nothing against spanish ladies, watching Netflix I saw some I would consider attractive, not Penelope Crux.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world