Diane Abbott

 Who will be next?

The Labour Party know how to throw an election before it has started. Their latest tactic is to turn on Diane Abbott, as much as I don't like her, I have to admire her for sticking to the party for 37 years.
I would put heavy money on short odds, most Labour MPs are thinking, if they can turn on Dianne, who is safe?

Being honest, I did see this was on the cards at the last election, for many reasons they kept Dianne off the streets, she "supposedly" had diabetis, but Theresa May had a more severe case of the illness and still did the rounds.
It didn't help her case when she asked a question on the radio, she spent 10 minutes shuffling papers, then talked about something which was not related to the question. She was asked how she would fund the Police, and really "let the cat out of the bag" when she showed she lacked the basic allegbra to do simple sums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world