Friday 26 April 2024

The Draft2Digital scam

 A big difference

For a long time, I tried to convince my friend, and editor in Seattle theat I was not a bestseller, why?
If you viewed my sales (?), on the front of my account, it says I have sold over 2,5000 eBooks over 14 years, which sounds a lot. Hence the reason my friend considered me a bestselling Indie writer.
I said considered, as she now knows the reality of the lie.
That total works out at around 170 items sold per month, which would mean I should have been paid royalties for my sales, at least once in three months. 
The reality is if I got paid once in two years that was amazing. I only got paid last September as there was a ruch of sales on Apple the month before; if that hadn't happened, I would be waiting until Christmans next year, for payments from 2021, if I got them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment