Saturday 23 March 2024

Why I don't vote Labour

 They are a pack of thieves

When I was able to vote, at the age of 18, I did vote for the Labour Party for two elecetions; I thought they were for the working man but that soon changed, how?
During the late 1970's, the party line changed as they were run by the Unions, and each time any Trade Union asked for a pay rise they got it, this lead to endless strikes, and a horrorific inflation rise.
Contrary tiopopular theory, Margaret Thatcher saved the UK, she didn't break the Miner's strike, their leader Arthur Scargill did by asking more than the country could pay for coal. The situation became so bad, it was cheaper to pay for coal from Sweden, than to mine ours, add to that he had his men working three shifts on double pay, and the seams soon died off; the only coal we get from the UK now, is called sea coal where the seam has collapsed, and the coal is found on the beach.
In more recent times, Bristol City Council, which is run by Labour, made me redundant with their zero-hour contracts; this was compounded by the Chief Security, who was a former Chief Inspector in the Police made me walk to a museum on sundays thorugh snow when he had several people with cars offering to change.
When I became classed as disabled, Labour cut my payments by 1/3, I fought the cae with the help of the Citizens Advice Bureau; the case was won, but the money lost while fighting the case vanished,
Several years ago, we were forced to relocate, a good thing looking back, after a fire. I was awarded a part-pension payment for my services to the council. Because a person was more concerned about telling his friends his holiday plans, he didn't relay the message that we had moved, so I was paying double rent, for four months out of my pension. I was told, over the phone, that the money would be repaid once the issue was resolved, that was a lie; I lost over £4,000.
They also support various terrorist organisations, are anti-semetic, and now bow to their Muslim masters publicly.

You can see why I DON'T VOTE LABOUR.
In my eyes, they are a bigger pack of theives than Robin Hood, and that says a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment