Wednesday 20 March 2024

The year of the Cyber Crash

 How much faith do you have in Cybersecurity?

Last week, a young lady contacted me on Twitter, this made me laugh, I am  almost old enough to be her grandfather so I had my thoughts on why she contacted me. I was right, she wanted me to sign up for Cryptocurrency.
There is no way I will go anywhere close to going digital; a man in Newport, Wales, throw out an old computer; on the hard drive he had over £5 million in his digital wallet in shares, so what did he do? He contacted NASA to try to find his computer in a waste dump.
One reason I don't want to get in involved in the SCAM is every transaction you do gets flagged by the police, crypto is linked to worlwide crime; it is so bad, China banned trading it, if they ban it it has to be bad as they have more links to Cybercrime than anyone.
Another reason is there is so much activity, the computers needed use as much electricity as Belgium, and Switzerland combined and raise the temperature of the planet by 3 degrees each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment