Did Nargis Dutt consider herself unattractive?

 Raj Kapoor


Reading about the lives of Bolllywood actors, and actresses has me wondering, did Nargis Dutt say nasty things about Meena Kumari, and Rekha because she considered herself unattractive?
Her bitterness could have stemmed from being turned down for marriage by Raj Kapoor; but he was a married man of several years, what did she expect?

Meena Kumari died of alcoholic poisoning, the reason for this is she was a victim of spousal abuse for seeral years, to the extent she often needed help to cover her bruises.
Rekha is considered the epitomy of Indian beauty these days, but when she starteed out, nobody would hire her as she was considred a "flump."

It does make me wonder, what would Nargis think of today's cinema icons, such as Aishwarya Rai, Huma Qureshi, and Priyanka Chopra?
I have seen them in films, and though I consider them attractive, their acting leaves a lot to be desired.

My opinion of Nargis?
She was an attractive lady, even if she could be nasty, and a a fine actress with few equals in her day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world