Listing my DVD stock

 No small task


I should complete stage 1 of my logging task this afternoon; this entails logging what I have for sale on eBay.
Stage 2 is more fiddly, than difficult, this stage will have me chasing what I downloaded from YouTube, the issue here is I have three download stores.
The hardest task is to log what I have on disc. In this section, I have two cases of dvds; one for items I have seen, and wish to keep, and another case for discs I haven't seen.

With stage 1 completed, I am taking a short break to get ready for the next stage, this is not because it will be hard, but the task will be fiddly.
The third part is the hardest, I have to log, and write the titles of over150 DVDs, so I don't get any more doubles as my store on eBay is not selling many.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world