Finding the films I downloaded

The hard part is next on my list 


One of the items on my to-do list is to track down which films I have downloaded to dvd.
The lady on the post is another of my fave actresses who I consider, both attractive, and a good actress, her name is Shefali Shah. Shefali is the Netflix series Delhi Crime, the two sets of stories relate to True Crime in Delhi, I will warn you the first story is harrowing, it is over a decade old, yet the news of the crime haunts me now.

The leading lady in the film, Satta, is another favourite of mine, Raveena Tandon.
Last night, I had the idea of downloading images of actresses in India who had portrayed a nurse on film; several came to mind without thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world