Bollywood Glamour of the ages

 Glamour of the past


I do not hace a criterio for what I consider being attractive is. 
Looks are not everthing, that is all I can say; I would posit that my views on Bollywood glamour would not agree with everyone's taste.
Durgha Khote (above) is an example, she has a strong facial structure which is attractive to me, it means her appearance is less likely to turn to fatty tissue as she ages, and it didn't.
Other ladies of this era I consider attractive are Meena Kumari, Nutan, Nargis Dutt, Shammi, and Durga's niece, Shubha Khote to name a few. 
The odd thing about Nutan is though I find her attractive, her sister, Tanuja, I have never conidered as attractive; yet, Tanuja's daughter, Kajol is attractive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world