Sikhs and Muslims

 Religious bias


The aim of this post is not to campare Sikhs and Muslims; I have the utmost respect for the Sikh population as they work hard, and are loyal people.
This post d to show that the Burkha rule of being allowed religious freedom is nothing new in the UK
My concern to the wearing of the Burkha is not religious, as far as I am concerned your religion is yours, don't try to force me to be like you - that is what I object to - that goes for Mormon, Jew, Muslim or whatever.
Since the 1970's Sikh police officers have not been forced to wear a helmet, yet the helmet is designed for their safety.

My concern is for national security, how can you trust a person who hides behind a cloak which can hide anything from a bomd, to a machine pistol?
I recall my service days, I knew a corporal who served in Aden during the crisis, he said we had a rule, if you see a man in a robe check him; if he has one testicle, feel sorry for him; if he has two, be sure; if he as three hit him with a rifle butt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world