My Writing keeps gaining praise

 Still no eBook sales 


When someone suddenly extolls my value as a writer; my first reaction these days is, "what are you after?"
I realise this is very cynical, but I have read so often "Where can I buy your books," and nothing happens, can you blame me?

The same happened this week on Twitter; I had a person tell me how great I was, though they hadn't read any of my eBook selection, only this blog. All they were after was pushing me onto their publisher, so they could get the commission.
The other group said they wanted me to be featured on their site; this would have cost me $20, for what? I looked at the site figures online, if half of the 11,000 followers paid half of the minimum, some would pay more, that would mean the site was earning over $100,000 a month - a nice scam for a site only running since October last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world