Is there a recession?

 Is it regionalised?


I don't think there is a recession, why?
There is no doubt Detroit has been hit by a downtrend in the market, but is it a result of a recession, or a market trend?
I live in Hartcliffe, Bristol. Once considered to be the poorest part of the city, yet several houses within eyesight have two, or more cars, and the house next door has three e-scooters.

I was watching a documentary on YouTube a few minutes ago about making golf clubs, how can there be a recession when the factory making handmade clubs at over $1,000 a club is thriving?
I can beleive ths as I had a friend in Canada, she and her husbamd were members of their club, where she was the cook; both had cars, and golf sets. Not only that, the clubs had a microchip installed to guide the ball to the hole, telling you how hard to hit the ball.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world