Wednesday 17 January 2024

Hindi DVDs for sale

 Over 60 DVDs for sale


I have for sale 60 Hindi DVDs, most of the films come from the eras between 1950 - 1990. I preferred this time scale as the films were more about the story, later on the films became more like musicals with a little action to link the songs.
I did try to sell on eBay, but ended up losing money with their buyer protection scheme; it lends itself to the seller being the victim of a scam. All I ask is £4 per film, this is less than half-price for the films.

It is a shame, and a waste to bin over £200 worth of good films, but if I have to do it, it has to be done. The films are original not copies, as some I bought from eBay were. The reason I have so many to sell is I used to buy bundles, so long as I had something in the package, in the hope of selling what I didn't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment